Put that old iPad to good use! The Dementia Clock app is specifically designed for people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer s disease. Originally made for someone whose elderly parent was becoming increasingly forgetful and confused about the time of day, it features:
- A large, easy to read, beautifully designed time and date display
- A single touch anywhere and it will speak the day and part of day
- Uses either sophisticated built-in voices, or you can record your own
- Easy-to-use recording lets the user hear a soothing, familiar voice
- Accessible help and useful tips when recording your own voice
- A straightforward setup mode which can be hidden when complete
- Support for English, Portuguese and Spanish as per the iPad s settings
An iPad can be configured to leave this app running, and if it is left connected to power it will never need user intervention. The user does not need to do anything - except to touch the display to hear the comforting pre-recorded voice.
Get it now, and please let us know if it helps someone you care about!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Dementia Clock is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Dementia Clock (version 1.3) has a file size of 3.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.